Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Make it Your Own: 15

I always find it exciting when I come across artwork online that incorporates my product lines. Seeing how different people use these items in such creative ways is always inspiring. I love the wide variety of styles and unique choices. Click each link below for more details on each and click here to see other posts in this series.




(Spellbinders Maze Embossing Folder)


And see Erica's project on video at 10:15




(PaperArtsy Wood Chips Set 1,  Paint Set 1Paint Set 2; Spellbinders Robo Bar Die Set)

(Maura and Sheila)

16 comments:

Nikki Acton said...

More amazing art! Great projects everyone

Redanne said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pieces of art, some of which I may have otherwise missed!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

So MUCH to take in! Very Nice!

Barbara said...

thanks so much Seth!!!! HAppy to be with these wonderful artist on your blog! You made my day! barbara

Maura said...

Wonderful projects! Thank you so much Seth, this makes me happy to dance with this talented group!

Debi Adams said...

Thank you again Seth for this honor. Every time I am blown away by the amazing artistry I see from such creative people.

Nicole Wright Designs said...

AWESOME projects in one spot! Congrats to all :)

Erica said...

Thank you for sharing my project, your products are as always fantastic to use!

Karenliz Henderson said...

Seth, thank you so much for sharing my art. It's an honor to be on your blog and being among such great artists. All the art is amazing and so inspirational.

toni said...

Fabulous work from all! Well spotted Seth x

Ruth said...

More amazing inspirational work....fabulous!

Amanda said...

Fabulous work by everyone
Love
Amanda x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

All completely wonderful! but not difficult when you have such great stuff to work with!!! Angela xXx

Hazel Agnew said...

As Angela says, above my comment. Great stuff to work with. Thanks for the mention my friend! 😊

Jackie PN said...

Great pieces from everyone here Seth!
Happy to see my art sister Karenliz Henderson!!She rocked your prodcuts!
Jackie xo

A Pink said...

Fabulous gallery of projects! Always great to see your super products used in so many differing ways Seth . TFS x