Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Make it Your Own: 11

One of my favorite parts of teaching is watching how every participant creates artwork that is truly their own. At the end of every workshop, no two pieces are the same.


I also find it exciting when I come across artwork online that incorporates my product lines. Seeing how different people use these items in such creative ways is always inspiring. I love the wide variety of styles and unique choices. Click each link below for more details on each and click here to see other posts in this series.

(Spellbinders Drip Drop Die Set)



Kim shares a video tutorial of her layered artwork using a number of my products (PaperArtsy Paint Set 1Eclectica 01 Stamp Set; StencilGirl Make it Count StencilTechno Star StencilUrban Outsiders StencilUrban Bar Stencil; Spellbinders French Text StampSplatter Proof Die SetPocket Watch Die SetGridiron Embossing Folder)






Check out the video which shows the ever-expanding book that Maura made using some of my products (StencilGirl Products You Got This StencilInside Out StencilTechno Tag StencilPast Present Future StencilTransform Stencil; Spellbinders Robo Square Die SetWindow 3 Stamp; PaperArtsy Paint Set 1)

(Spellbinders Drip Drop Die Set; StencilGirl Explore Stencil)

Linda Ledbetter
(Impresssion Obsession Fireworks Stamp)


Linda had a six-page spread (and cover shot) featuring my Spellbinders collection in the August 2016 issue of Australian Simply Cards. Good on ya Linda!

10 comments:

Jo Murray said...

It must be very satisfying to see your 'stuff' in other people's work.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Seth, I'm beyond honored to be included among this amazing group of artists. Thank you so much for the beautiful designs you've created-- they never fail to inspire!

Maura said...

Seth, thank you for the honor of including my work! All of the featured projects are so inspiring!! Hugs, Maura

Brenda Brown said...

So pleased and proud to have been included in this amazing line up Seth and always very happy when I'm creating with your designs. I'm also looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks at the Birmingham Stitches trade show. Xxx

A Pink said...

Thank you so much Seth for featuring my canvas on your blog amongst so many fabulous creations by some incredibly talented artists . Its a real 'pinch me ' moment for little old me. I'm thrilled to bits .
Love all your products and designs - so inspiring. Please keep them coming .....
xx

Lovely Linda said...

Thank you Setho for featuring by article using your Dies - I am extremely humbled to have my work shown with so may artists. Your Dies and products are so inspiring - thank you! xox

Kim Dellow said...

Thanks for the shout out Seth. Loved all the wonderful pieces everyone has done, what a fab selection of work.

Caterina Giglio said...

How wonderful to see the art that you inspired with your products, Congratulations, it must feel so good!

TangledBlueRose said...

So many wonderful projects, love seeing all the amazing variety!
~kim

SewPaperPaint said...

It's wonderful to see some of my artsy friends' work on display here! Congrats to Maura, Amanda and Brenda and each and every other artist! Amazing inspiration.