Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Week Links: 118

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 118...


1. Always amazed by the photography of Susan Tuttle.



2. Instagram Love: Zhi Qi Ni



3. More Instagram love: John Borrero.



4. This is wallpaper. Yes...wallpaper.




5. Roben-Marie Smith shares a 30-minute video tutorial showing you how to make a pocket tri-fold book.



6. Alfie Date, a 109-year-old Australian, knits sweaters for injured penguins.


7. Flashback Link 2009: Waste Not - an exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art from Beijing artist Song Dong in NYC that every "collector" should see.


8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for a few minutes of Creativeness! GREAT links.

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Great set of links! As always. And not only did my coffee bring a smile to my face, the penguin sweaters did as well! :-) Have a lovely week.

Susan Tuttle said...

Thank you Seth for this honor! :-)

Jo Murray said...

SO much good stuff thanks Seth. Sweaters for penguins are really fun, as is extraordinary wallpaper. Zhi Qi Ni is a new ne for me....LOVE!

donna joy said...

more artist's to follow in IG...an addiction for sure~

Stephanie said...

thanks again for a great week of links

Jane Dunnewold said...

Loved seeing these at the end of an intense teaching week. Thanks for making time to share with us.

Roben-Marie said...

Thanks so much for including my project, Seth! I really appreciate it!