Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Week Links: 94

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 94...


1. Incredible that this cathedral...


...is actually a scale model from Ryan McAmis.


2. Everything you have ever wanted to know about hand-carved, wooden printing blocks from Judy Gula. 



3. Why creative people are different from everyone else.


4. Absolutely in love with the surfaces created by Trine Birgitte Bond


5. Loving the layers and colors in Amethyst Field, Broken Hill - this piece from Margaret Hage.


6. Things Organized Neatly - a new book from Austin Radcliffe. First seen here.


7. The newest online edition of The Pulse returns to my blog in April. Creatives will be answering the question What is the one technique or tool that you cannot live without? If you would like to join in, read this for all the details on how you can submit your answer.

9 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I LOVE the textures on the pottery!
Thanks for the FUN links...Enjoy your week = )

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVED the Creative Process graph!!! Thanks for the good laugh this morning...and I am sure it will carry into the rest of the week! :-)

Artistic Artifacts said...

Thank you for including Artistic Artifacts! Judy

Jo Murray said...

There's a lot this week just for me Seth! The pottery textures are amazing, and block printing info is very timely.

Debi Adams said...

I had to click on the link for The Creative Process after seeing the graph! Totally spot on. #truth

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Number three hit home and made me laugh and laugh. The mini cathedral is mind blowing.

elle said...

Marvelous miniatures. Benificial blockwork. Story studios and thoughtful things. LUV!

Squiddy said...

I wanna go claying again!!!

donna joy said...

#3, so true, but then we knew that didn't we? :)