Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Week Links: 93

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 93...


1. How cool is the work of Luke O'Sullivan - cities made from a combination of sculpture and drawing? First seen here.


2. The new issue of The Woven Tale Press is now available online to read.


3. Loving the colors, textures, and layers in this piece from Finnabair. 


4. Mr. and Mrs. Charlie launch a shop. One of my Instagram crushes mrandmrscharlie has started an Instagram shop. Blink and you will lose out on every sale. Read more about the fascinating couple here.


5. In Anxious Anticipation. Photographer Aaron Tilley and set designer Kyle Bean capture the moments right before for Kinfolk Magazine. First seen here


6. Looking forward to seeing the work of Susana Bauer and Leigh Anne Lester at the Natural Order exhibition at Muriel Guepin in NYC.


7. How cool is this needlepoint graffiti from Jacquelyn Royal?

7 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Thanks for the Links...It's the bagel to my coffee on this first day of Daylight Savings Time!

Carol said...

Loved the links, especially the magazine. Thanks for sharing!

Jo Murray said...

Very interesting lot this week Seth. My particular faves are the writers in the Woven Tale zine.

suzieq23 said...

Wow, fabulous links this week Seth. I have to say the first two are just incredible and of course Finnabair, what can I say that hasnt already been said about her creative mind. Thanks for sharing these wow links.

Christine said...

Great links again. Thanks so much for sharing.
X

elle said...

Anxiously anticipating but really liked the drawings and sculptures!!!

Kay Wallace said...

I love Finn's work, but have to admit that there is something very, very special about this particular piece! Love it. I also have to greatly admire the works of Mr. and Mrs. Charlie! I could easily spend a year's salary in their shop in just a short time! ;-) And, lastly, Anxious Anticipation stole my heart and my mind! Thanks for doing all the leg work to find these great places!