Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Week Links: 92

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 92...


1. Do you know the difference between coffee and peanut? Now you can with this color thesaurus.


2. Stunner of a card. Watch the video to find out how it is made.


3. I so love the work of Squeak Carnwath but hearing her discuss her work and creative philosophy in this video makes me love her work (and her) even more.


4. Elizabeth Bunsen (eb) is creating beauty in a beautiful new space.



5. Jennifer Coyne Qudeen brings us all some wonder from her visit to Janet Echelman's exhibition at the Renwick Gallery.


6. Cecilia Levy makes the most incredible objects out of paper.



7. 3,900 = the number of pages online from Paul Klee's notebooks.


13 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

SO INSPIRED!
TY!

Jennifer said...

It's always an honor to be among your Weeks Links. Thank you!

Chris said...

Hi Seth,
I just wanted to congratulate you on the fantastic set of Spellbinders dies that you have designed. I attended a class yesterday hosted by Christine Emberson, and we all created lovely pieces of art using them. Christine showed us the dies and some great ideas on how to use them. Can't wait for them to arrive here in England, I will definitely be adding them to my shopping list.
Chris xx

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Paul Klee & a color thesaurus...feel like I'm back in Art School! And I LOVED that time in my life. Thanks! Have a great week :-)

Elizabeth said...

hey! just returning from AZ sunshine and here you've celebrated my new space amongst some fabulous inspiration - thank you Seth! happy Sunday to you xox

zandra said...

Love the card!

Nan said...

Couldn't find the link for the color thesaurus, durn it!

Jo Murray said...

Paul Klee is a definite favourite...but am quite taken by the textile artists....and Levy's paper works are to die for.

Cindy said...

Love Squeak Carnwath and her work.

Cindy said...

Fantastic paper works by Cecelia Levy!
Thanks for showing this to us!

jacqueline said...

Wow thank you Seth.....

Jackie PN said...

Those textiles are just beautiful! truly organic!
Thanks for sharing Seth!

Carol said...

Wonderful links, as always, Seth, but I especially enjoyed Janet Echelman, Jennifer's photos and then the TED talk. Brilliant! Thanks, Seth!