Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sweet Retreat

Thinking about attending an art retreat? How about spending your days with the Art is You crew this April in Santa Rosa, California? You can find details and registration information here. I will be teaching there with an all-star crew that includes Tracy Verdugo, Finnabair, Andrea Matus deMeng, Michael deMeng, Jen Crossley, Sharon Payne Bolton, Mindy Lacefield, John Creighton Peterson, Richard Salley, and just about a million (give or take) more amazing people. Scott Stabile is a very special guest.

For just the second time, I will be teaching Library of Memories

This 3-day workshop covers aspects of mixed media, collage, assemblage, painting, book making, and fun having.

There is also a very special, two-day vending event that I will be participating in as well.

You can check out all the details here -- and at the same time see information about Art is You Australia in July and Art is You Stamford in October. I am happily teaching at both!

2 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Wow! What a treasure trove of creativity! I'm sure everyone will have a GREAT time!

Kay Wallace said...

I know everyone will have a wonderful time.