Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spellbinders: Order Up

I am so very excited to share the news that my first line of mixed media products from Spellbinders is now beginning to ship. The collection is now available online in the Spellbinders shop and through many other online retailers as well. The items will also be carried internationally in many retail art and craft stores. Some parts of the collection may even soon find their way into my online shop.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I will be highlighting some of the products -- and the many different ways that they can be used in your creative process. The collection was designed to be highly versatile so that the components can be a part of your work no matter what your style might be. And many of the different items all work together so that you can easily mix and match within the collection.

SHINE


Today on the Spellbinders blog I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial and ingredient list for Shine




Shine includes the following products from my collection:

Splatter Proof Die Set

Robo Ring Die Set

French Text Rubber Stamp

Turnarounds 1 Rubber Stamps

12 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Congratulations!

Maura said...

These look fabulous Seth! Love the planetary feel.

Paul B said...

Gorgeous, love your art piece, so beautifully textured. I have my pre order already in for your dies (yayyy!!!) I can't wait for them to arrive on our shores. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the inspiration you'll be sharing in future posts with your dies. You are just too darn creative :D :D :D P xx

Nan G said...

Very cool set of dies and stamps!

Maryanne said...

I love all of them! Gee, and Carrie has a birthday coming up this month...:)

Redanne said...

Loving the splatter proof die set!!

PocketSize said...

Oooooh this is so exciting!!!! I love all of the designs!

Anonymous said...

Yay Seth!!! I've been waiting!!!

Jackie PN said...

Seth, so glad to see Spellbinders finally released your collection! Very cool stamps and dies- congratulations on exciting new ventures!
Jackie

Pawsitively Creative said...

Yippee! Such an exciting time and experience you are having! Can't wait to get my hands on some Seth originals! I love thaf you design products like no other! Awesome sauce and congrats again! ~Niki

elle said...

I am gonna be taking notes so I can get the most favourites first. Good for you, Seth!!!

Kay Wallace said...

Seth!!! Your versatility is showing (and I love it)!