Thursday, March 3, 2016

Now


My collection with Spellbinders that was first shown in January at the CHA Trade and Conference show in California is NOW available online and in stores. 

I designed the line with both artists and crafters in mind. My hope is that some of my mixed media peeps who have not yet embraced die cutting and embossing will find designs in this collection that might entice them to add die cutting to their supply list. Equally, I am hoping that crafters who might be more traditional scrapbooker or card makers will use some of this collection to step deeper into the world of mixed media.


Many of the elements in the collection are designed to work together and you can mixed and match among the products to create something that is altogether your own.


You can head over to the Spellbinders blog to see my process behind this piece and find some ways to take commercial products and make them your own. NOW incorporates the following items from my collection:

Drip Drop Die Set

Robo Square Die Set

French Text Rubber Stamp

Spellbinders is highlighting my collection all this month and has already posted several projects created by other artists. I love the fact that my products lend themselves to many styles and really allow the user to express their inner artist -- no matter in what genre that might be.

From Julia Watts...
See the full tutorial here.

From Debi Adams...
See the full tutorial here.


4 comments:

Maryanne said...

I love the way you stacked those square die cuts. And, that drippy circle is so cool! I really excited about this whole collection!

Kay Wallace said...

Amazing use of your new projects, Seth, both by you and the Spellbinders artists! Bravo!

Jo Murray said...

Clever you, Seth. Love how the others have used your stencils. Just shows the amazing range of ideas out there.

PocketSize said...

Oooh. Me likey. I especially love your "NOW" piece with all the blue and all the layering.