Monday, March 28, 2016

New Eyes

I am very happy to be part of Colour Me Positive, a wonderful community out of Australia that focuses on weekly journal challenges. 


During every week in 2016, they are posting an inspirational quote and a challenge to their members based on a technique, color, product, etc. Members then create a journal page based on that and share it on the site. The bonus is a weekly giveaway.

I am the featured artist in lucky week #13. 


My inspirational quote...


And my interpretation...


Head over to this post to read more and see all the details. If you decide to play and upload your journal page by April 8, you will have an opportunity to win this...


Hoping you always see the world through new eyes!

5 comments:

Carole M. said...

Seth, your interpretation is amazing!! Just beautiful........"Seek, and ye shall find"!! Thank you for sharing.......Carole

PocketSize said...

Very cool! I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done. Ok...I'm game...going over to check this out...gotta get my hands on your latest stencils!!

Bill said...

They do say, "It's all in the eyes!" I'm checking the challenge out.

Bill said...

Egads! I actually created a page! It's on my blog. :-)