Saturday, July 11, 2015

UK Workshops: new dates!

I am thrilled to announce that I will be teaching in the UK for the first time this November.


Join me at Art for the Heart in Harrogate, North Yorkshire where I will be teaching 3 one-day workshops on November 13, 14 and 15. Please note that the dates of this workshop have been changed since originally posted.


I will be teaching Collage Camp, Dimensional Stenciling, and 52 Card Pickup. Nearly all the supplies will be provided for you - so all you need to bring is your excitement and creativity. Hope to see my friends across the pond in November!

6 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Congratulations Seth!....November in the UK?...take your thermal underwear.

Maureen said...

How wonderful, Seth. I am so happy for you and how your art career has been unfolding.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

All the best, Seth!

elle said...

Great, Seth! gee, I'm gonna have to get your autograph!

Adrienne Knight said...

I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! An American in Yorkshire! Ee bah gum! Xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Seth
one of my friends and myself, both English fans are signed up for your Friday session and really looking forward to it. Hard to believe that one of our favourite artists is coming to the North of England.
See you soon.
Heather.