Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Parallax Version 2.0

From November 16th to November 18th I will be exhibiting at Parallax Art Fair in NYC.


This past August I was part of the inaugural PAF in NYC and it was such a success, they are already launching a second exhibition. To get a sense of the event, you can take a walk with me though the previous August exhibit.



Parallax opens on Friday 11/16 with a private view showing from 7-9pm. It is open to the public on Saturday 11/17 and Sunday 11/18 from 11am-5pm. It is being held at the Prince George Ballroom on 15 East 27th Street in Manhattan. 

I will be showing new pieces from my Passages series, as seen in the glimpses below...



Entrance is free but you can order tickets in advance here. Hope to see the 'locals' there!

11 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Sounds and looks like it will be a great show Seth!
Wishing I were local
Take Care
oxo

Debrina said...

Nice, Seth! I've returned to blogger land and see you are still going so strong! Onwards and upwards, I say!! All the best!
Debrina

Dorit Elisha said...

Lovely art as usual,Seth, but how are you doing with the Sandy related situation? I hope you are safe and none of your creative treasures were harmed.

Dorit Elisha said...

Lovely art as usual,Seth, but how are you doing with the Sandy related situation? I hope you are safe and none of your creative treasures were harmed.

Maureen said...

Love the new pieces.

Caterina Giglio said...

oh wonderful, remember to bring your phone.. lol

Parabolic Muse said...

What a gorgeous piece that bottom one! Is that in your shop?

I probably shouldn't go look. Okay, I will.


no. okay, i will.


Kathryn Dyche said...

I've been loving these new creations, wishing you all the best with this show.

Ronda Palazzari said...

LOVE the glimpses. I hope the show goes fabulous for you!

jacki long said...

Looks great, Seth! I wish I were close enough to come see in person. Someday!

Anonymous said...

oooooh, gorgeous peeks!! i want to see more! :)