Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Art is...


This Saturday, 10/6, I will be participating in the Art Trunk as part of the retreat Art is You


This will take place at the Sheraton in Stamford, Connecticut. The event is open to the public and you do not need to be part of the retreat to attend. The sale runs from 6-9pm and will include 40+ vendors selling art and art supplies. I have been in the studio as much as possible over the last month and will have many new pieces to sell. And look for what doesn't sell at the retreat to be placed in my Etsy shop soon after.

14 comments:

Maureen said...

I bet that's a fun event. Have fun and sell!

Jo Murray said...

If only........

Anonymous said...

Have a blast!
Stay inspired!

Gaby Bee said...

Have fun, Seth! I think your pieces will probably go like hotcakes:)

rscoach said...

I went to the Art is You in Petaluma - so much fun! Enjoy Stamford - btw Mazel Tov on being in Pisticcio Quartz #14 - I'm in there too - wrote the article on the history of Hamsa - hope all's good with you, Seth - Reva

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you are bringing? xox

Edie said...

Look forward to seeing you Seth! I'm in search of a 'handy' piece for my new kitchen. ;) I'm packing the car now and I'll be on my way in an hour. Its finally here!!
smiles,
edie

Kim Mailhot said...

Hope to see you there !

Unknown said...

Good luck on the event! Hey. I love your blog. I just stopped by and stayed here for a moment. I can't say anything but Thanks for sharing. Nice one!

fitness marketing

karen said...

I hope this event was a huge success for you. Thank you so much for the lovely comment too.

Parabolic Muse said...

I hope it was a fabulous success!

I'm not going to the etsy shop. no no. maybe.

Leslie said...

I hope you had a great time and have nothing to put into your Etsy shop. Wish I'd been there!

Deryn Mentock said...

Thanks so much for including my piece, Seth. It was wonderful finally meeting you at Art is You, last week!
deryn

Ella said...

I hope it was a huge success! So many wonderful treasures :D